Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks to all things we are thankful for no matter how big or small. I wanted to take the time to not do the normal cliché thing. Of course I am thankful for my family, friends, job, my pup, and a roof over my head. So here is a little fun and less serious list of things I am thankful for this year.
- Over the knee boots– This is my new fall obsession. These boots are all glam, but look so cute with anything. Thank you to whom ever thought of the over the knee boots.
- Chestnut Praline– My ALL TIME favorite Starbucks drink. I don’t even know how to describe the taste, but it’s wonderful. Thank you Starbucks for this drink.
- Gilmore Girls Reboot– Oy With the Poodles Already! This is my all time favorite show, and it is coming back for 4 short movies. Still in shock that its back tomorrow, but so thankful that the original writers are writing it and the whole cast has come back. Gasp!
- Wine– Who do I need to give thanks to? The grape gods? The wine gods? Whomever it is… Thanks! I mean who doesn’t love a good glass of wine?
- Cubs- Thankful that after 108 years that the Chicago cubs won the 2016 World Series. I never thought this day would come. Maybe a bittersweet moment, but no better year than this year.