- I’m fat!
- I wish Pizza didn’t have so many calories!
- I have how much in my bank account?!
- I really want chocolate.
- Why did I ever want to become an adult?
- Oh look another proposal, wedding, baby announcement on my fb.
- Did I lose weight?
- Can I have wine yet?
- Why does my hair look like this today?
- Do I like my job? Should I look for a new one?
- I’m sooooo tired!!
- Why does that girl look a 1000x more stylish than me? I even tired today.
- I should work out today, but idk maybe I will finish watching Netflix.
- Why am I crying AGAIN?
- Does he really like me?
- Will anyone ever like me?
- How many days until the weekend? I am ready to go out with my friends.
- I need more coffee.
- Should I put on makeup?
- Where are my favorite pair of leggings? I know I washed them!
- I should really eat a salad, but I want french fries.
- Why do I have so many emotions?
- Why haven’t they texted back yet?
- I want to stay in my PJ’s all day, but I really need to be an adult.
- I can’t wait for a hot bath and wine tonight. Why was today so hard?
Oh the joys of being a girl!
Sorry Loves! I know it has been a while. The holidays got the best of me! Today I want to show you how to decorate your very own bar cart for the fraction of the price it normally would!
I first looked on Pinterest! Yes, Pinterest always wins. There are many ways you can style a bar cart, so I needed some inspiration of how I wanted to style mine. I settled on this one!
Then I started looking for the actual cart. I soon realized that bar carts are way out of my price range, so I started looking at bathroom and utility carts. I chose this one from Target.
I didn’t love the color of it, so I decided to spray paint it. I enlisted the help of the spray paint master herself (my momma). Very easy for anyone to do, but she is the best, so I just had her do it. She swears by the Rust-oleum brand, but any brand will do!
As the paint dried I worked on finding my décor! I went to Marshalls and picked up a few goodies such as an ice bucket, a mason jar (that’s the theme in my room), and some glasses! I got these all for under $30! It pays to shop at discount stores! Then I took it home to style what I had on the newly dried bar cart! I knew it would missing the alcohol (bottom section), but I could get a feel for what it still needed!
So then last, but not least I went out to get a few more decorations and most importantly the alcohol! Here is my finished project! I can’t wait to see how you make your own bar car!